To analysis from molecules structure features, PTFE is a material which has excellent properties.
PTFE has five prominent advantages:
1. Excellent resistance to high and low temperature. The operating temperature of PTFE is -200-260℃， sometime it can be quickly reached 300℃, far higher than other plastics.
2. Low friction factor. Poor adhesion. PTFE is the smallest plastic in friction factor.
3. The excellent dielectric properties, which will not change with the change the change if temperature
4. The excellent chemical resistance and aging performance, besides sodium metal, fluorine elements
and compounds, almost nothing can erode it such as strong acid, string alkali, oil, and organic solvent.
5. PTFE has high impact strength, but tensile strength and resistance and resistance to creep
properties are not as good as engineering plastic.