PTFE Teflon Thin Film Skived Sheet Roll
100% Virgin PTFE Skived Sheet / Molded Sheet
PTFE Skived Sheet is manufactured by technique of compacting, sintering, rotary cutting with PTFE granular resin. It has good dielectric performance and non-aging, best anti chemistry corrosion ability and wide applying intension range.
PTFE Molded Sheet is manufactured by molding process with PTFE regular resin and sintering. It is very suitable for seals, lining, diaphragm, spacer guide and bearing pad for bridge.
Size can be made based on customers' detailed requirement.
1. Heat resistance property---It is able to wok stably between -180° C to +260° C.
2. Excellent non-sticky property---It easier to remove those resin, dopes, oil and other sticky things.
3. Good mechanical property with no distortion and low friction coefficient.
4. Excellent insulation property.
5. Materials like carbon, graphite and glass fiber can be filled.
6. Virgin and recycled materials are available.